Mahaska County Jailer - Full Time
- Department: Sheriff
- Status: Full Time
- FLSA: Non-Exempt
- Reports To: Jail Administrator
- Post Date: October 11, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Application Deadline: Posted Until Filled
The Mahaska County Sheriff's office is taking applications for a position of jailer. This is a full-time position.
- High school education
- Must be of good moral character
- Work hours will be 12 hour shifts
- Shifts rotate every 3 months
- Will work some weekends and holidays
- If working holiday you will be paid 2 ½ times
Applications & Related Files
Applicants must submit to a MMPI (psychological test), physical and drug test. Background checks which includes criminal history check will be completed.
Applications can be downloaded above. Female applicants welcome. Veterans preference applies. Mahaska County is an equal opportunity employer. The applications can be mailed to Mahaska County Sheriff's Office:
Mahaska County Sheriff
214 High Avenue East
Oskaloosa, IA 52577
For more information, call the Mahaska County Sheriff’s Office at 641-673-4322.